Facebook Ads are probably the best strategy to connect with millions of individuals. You don’t need to be a specialist to begin publicizing on Facebook. Create and run campaigns using simple self-service tools and track their performance with easy-to-read reports. More than two billion people use Facebook every month – so no matter what kind of audience you want to reach, you’ll find them at Facebook.
- Facebook is now providing the facility to create and edit your campaigns all in one place.
- Moreover, you can create comping by video, post or of any animation.
Budget and Duration
Note: You can choose the package for your advertisement as per your requirements. As of today, 2020, the following table will provide you an overview of the budget and duration of the Facebook ads and campaign.
|S.No||Daily Reach||Total Reach (Approx.)||Total Duration||Total Budget|
|1||3,100 – 9,000||135,000||15 Days||$ 50|
|2||16,000 – 45,000||1,200,000||30 Days||$ 500|
|3||31,000 – 90,000||2,400,000||30 Days||$ 1000|
Purpose of the Ads / Campaign
Facebook provide you facility to choose the purpose of the advertisement as per your requirements. You can advertise your Facebook feed, a picture, a video or other multimedia content.
The below table will give an overview to choose the purpose of your advertisements or campaign.
if you want to reach out to millions of people through the platform of Facebook, below are the simple steps to run Facebook Ads and campaigns.
- Step 1: Set some goals for your Facebook Ads. …
- Step 2: Head over to Facebook Ads Manager. …
- Step 3: Choose your objective. …
- Step 4: Define your audience and budget. …
- Step 5: Create your advert. …
- Step 6: Choose your ad placements. …
- Step 7: Place your order.